2009-02-02

Gasping For Air

This isn't even funny. I was finally getting over the guy and then he had to show up again. Why? Why is he doing this to me? What did I do to deserve this?

So, what happened?

It started out as my days always does. It was when I got home from school that everything went downhill. He was parked outside my house. At first I didn't see who it was and when I finally recognized him my heart stopped dead in my chest. I thought I'd never see him again. I would've been fine with that.

He told me he came back for me, that he was sorry. He left me alone with a broken heart and tears enough to flood the entire state and now he is sorry! I was so mad at him, I still am. I'm more mad at myself though. As soon as I saw that it was him I wanted to throw myself in his arms and let him reassure me that everything was going to be okay. I wanted to hold him close and just feel his breath against my ear again. The feeling was overwhelming and it made me sick. He left me and I got over him. There is no reason why I should want to do that, none at all. I don't want him back and at the same time it's all I want. It's so confusing and I don't know what to do anymore.

The bastard just had to come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment