2009-01-08

A Normal Day In My Life

So this is what at day in my life looks like. I wake up, eat breakfast, brush my teeth, change from my pyjamas to whatever clothes I find in my wardrobe. Then I go to school which takes about 45 minutes. I could go by bus but since I don't want to literally bump into anyone I rather walk. A bus is too crowded for me. In school I spend all of my breaks in the library studying or something like that. Usually I'm alone because me and my former best friend Adam are still not talking to each other. After school I go home and study some more before I start playing WoW or Final Fantasy or something. Then I spend half the night doing that before I go to bed and start everything all over again.

Sounds like fun? I actually like my life like this. I see no wrongin being boring. Even if Joyce wants me to go to a nightclub with her. No way!

Still miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment