2009-02-20

Weirdest weekend ever

I've just come home from what must've been the weirdest few days in my entire life. A few days ago I actually got abducted by strange men and tossed into the back of a van. I'm not kidding, it is 100% true. They let me of outside one of the cabins at Lake Maria without my cell phone or wallet or anything. Someone had packed some clothes and such in a suitcase though. I highly suspect my mum was in on this.

After having stood there alone for several minutes the van came back and another person joined me. When I saw that it was him I didn't know what to do. At first he blamed me for him being there but I think he realized that I couldn't have planned a kidnapping alone.

Then everything went cold between us again. Nothing I said seemed to make any difference. Not until I asked him what I was doing wrong. He asked me to lay down beside him and I couldn't say no. We fell asleep and when we woke up again I kissed him. It felt like coming home, like that was the only thing I was supposed to do. Of course I freaked but at least we're friends again.

He's even living with us now.

I won't leave him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment