2009-02-06

I don't feel so 1337 right now

I met him again by a chance. I was trying to sort my thoughts out at the lighthouse and he just turned up. At first I thought I was hallucination. I've been thinking about him so much lately that I wouldn't be surprised if I started seeing him anywhere. It wasn't a hallucination though, it really was him.

He told me why he left. I couldn't be angry with him anymore because he's the victim of a crime that makes my stomach lurch. He's been raped and he's so obviously blaming himself.

I wish I could make him understand that it wasn't his fault and that I don't think he's disgusting or anything. I want to help him but he's not letting me. I tried, I really did but I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say or how to act to make him feel better. I hate seeing him this way and it feels so wrong not to do anything.

I tried to make him talk to my mother but he left when dad came back home. That was an hour ago and I really don't know what to do anymore. I have to find him, help him as much as I possibly can.

All I've ever wanted was for him to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment